There are soooo many talented artists.
I’m here to share my best secrets about finding quality art on any budget. Your home is an expression of you. Don’t settle for generic. Select pieces with style and originality made by brilliant creatives.
Wanna chat? Contact me at
laura [at] obsessedwithart.com
I’m Laura, your art bff
- I’m an artist, art collector, and occasional hoarder 😛
- Whenever I visit a new place, the first thing I do is look up art galleries. I love, love, love seeing art from emerging artists. Sometimes it’s super bizarre–like mannequins wearing security uniforms positioned in a semi-circle (I still don’t know what that was all about!), and other times it’s magical.
- Good art makes you see the world differently. It outlasts you and becomes a part of your legacy.
- My top all-time favorite places in the world: The Picasso Museum in Paris, Dalí Theatre-Museum in Spain, Museum of Contemporary Art Shanghai, the Piazza della Signoria in Florence, browsing the latest NY galleries featured in Art in America, and the Insadong art district in Seoul, South Korea.
- I don’t think art has to be snobbish (or expensive). There are treasures everywhere if you know where to look.